Julia's Club Eighties

Friday, June 13, 2008

the members...


I would like to welcome miao, foogaz1, FunBoyFred and waver. They are now part of Club80s bureaucrazy :) I met these wonderful guys @ multiply.com. Like me, they are big fans of the eighties era. oh, and they're collectors too. They're here to help me in beefing up this blog. So, hopefully, there will be some improvements here (I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Miao just sent me a short mix. Hope you like this.

TITLE: 80s and beyond
Tracklisting:
* cities in dust - SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES
* a letter from a far - B-MOVIE
* my rising star - NORTHSIDE
* have in mind - CETU JAVU
* i go crazy - FLESH FOR LULU
* pretty in pink - THE PSYCHEDELIC FURS
* untouchables - GENERATION X
* dance with me - LORDS OF THE NEW CHURCH
* slowdive - SIOUXSIE AND THE BANSHEES
* simon says - SECESSION
* shadowplay - VIS-A-VIS

DOWNLOAD: miao1

~

posted by blogger at 6/13/2008 08:10:00 AM

8 Comments:

NICE - KEEP IT UP......

June 14, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

Excellent blog

June 15, 2008 at 3:12 AM  

Very nice blog. excellent stuff.

Daniel (aka 80zforever!)

June 17, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

My meet my contact: here

Most Welcome

August 4, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

:) very nice information
thanks

March 21, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

The replica handbags , a marvelous interpretation of the louis vuitton offers a classic satchel shape with a roomy interior and is one of the top choices for the city girl on the move. The spacious louis vuitton handbags offers a rich, classic look with space for everything your need complete with a lock and key to keep your valuables safe from harm. Buy one of louis vuitton bags and it will add charm.

June 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

I own the domain "http://clubjulia.com". Would you be interested in owning this domain???

January 10, 2012 at 6:05 AM  

Great music!I found a goo sample like in first track, i share with u -


www.lucidsamples.com

October 9, 2017 at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home