Julia's Club Eighties

Friday, July 20, 2007

Another excellent blog goin' invite-only...


Last post from Mike's blog:


Well I knew it would come to this but sorry to say it's time to go "INVITE ONLY " getting a little to much e-mails asking me to remove links to songs !! I will leave this open to everyone until friday noon my time Canada eastern time! (- 5 hours GMT!!)! (decided to shorten the time cause getting way lots more e-mail than i first thought! please note may shorten it further!) Please e-mail me: mike121163@hotmail.com & Leave me your name and what country you are from & will get back you as soon as I go private!! this is a sample of the invite you will receive:

The Blogger user newdanzmusic has invited you to read the private blog: DANCE WHILE THE RECORDS SPINS. To view this blog, visit:????????
You'll need to sign in with a Google Account to confirm the invitation. If you don't have a Google Account yet, we'll show you how to get one in minutes, or you can view the blog as a guest for up to 30 days.

(getting a lot of reactions already so i expect lots of e-mails, so please be patient for me getting back to you!!)
Again it's a sad day! For me anyways!! THANKS TO ALL THE BLOG FOLLOWERS FOR YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SUPPORT!!

newdanzmusic (Mike)


posted by blogger at 7/20/2007 11:23:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home